You may consider bankruptcy if your current situation includes:
- A creditor threatening foreclosure
- You are facing a repossession
- You are facing or experiencing a wage garnishment
- If your unpaid debt and missed monthly payments are causing irrevocable damage to your credit report
- If the total amount of unpaid bills is too great to consider ever repaying them
- A creditor is threatening a lawsuit against you
- Creditors are harassing you with phone calls and communication to collect a debt.