Filing a Bankruptcy in Arizona may allow for:
- The elimination of debt obligations — wiping out all of most of your debt. This discharge of debt allows you to achieve a fresh financial beginning.
- Stop a repossession of a vehicle or other property.
- Prevent the foreclosure on your home. A bankruptcy may also give you the opportunity to catch up on payments that have bene missed.
- Restore any termination of utility service or prevent this from happening.
- Stop a wage garnishment or other actions by creditors attempting to collect a debt.
- Stop creditor and debt collection harassment.