Bankruptcy Cost in Arizona
Arizona’s most affordable, effective bankruptcy law firm
Chapter Bankruptcy Law offers the most unique and client-centered pricing in Arizona. We can file your Chapter 7 case for $0 in legal fees before filing.
We can file your Chapter 13 case as low as $190 in legal fees before filing.
We’ll never bait-and-switch you. We’ll never high-pressure sell you. We’ll just carefully review your situation, give you a detailed recommendation, then offer you a payment arrangement that will work perfectly for your exact situation. We’ve done it for over 5,000 thrilled clients in Arizona so far!
CHAPTER 7 Bankruptcy Fees with CHAPTER BANKRUPTCY LAW
$0 Down Fees Option
- For most Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases, we can file your case for $0 down in legal fees (you only pay the $335 bankruptcy court filing fee)
- After filing for your Arizona Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you will make low monthly payments for the post-filing work
CHAPTER 13 Bankruptcy Fees with CHAPTER BANKRUPTCY LAW
- For most Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases, we can file your case for just $190 to $690 in legal fees plus a $310 bankruptcy court filing fee for a total of $500 to $1,000
- The remainder of our fees can usually be paid through your Chapter 13 bankruptcy plan, which may have payments as low as $100/month depending on your assets, income, and expenses
TAX PROBLEM RESOLUTION OR OTHER WORK
- We offer low flat fees and payment plans for almost everything we do so that you know up front what we will do for you and what it’s going to cost you
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN WORKING WITH CHAPTER BANKRUPTCY LAWYERS
When you choose to work with our Arizona bankruptcy lawyers, you get much more for your money than you would elsewhere. You will have the support of attorneys who understand your situation and who are passionate about helping you become debt free. You will have access to a caring attorney at all times, not just a paralegal or support staff.
Don’t expect to get a lower quality of service or a less experienced attorney just because our fees are low. We are here to help from start to finish, and will remain available whenever you have concerns or questions about your finances, even after your case is done.
GET OUT OF DEBT IN ARIZONA BY USING THESE 3 EASY STEPS
STEP #1: Meet with a friendly and experienced Chapter Bankruptcy Lawyers for a free, no-hassle, no-pressure, no-obligation, thorough analysis of your financial situation. Your free debt evaluation can be either in person or by phone.
STEP #2: Retain our Chapter Bankruptcy office to represent you and protect your from continued creditor harassment. Once you sign up, your creditors become our problem. Our bankruptcy attorneys and staff will take care of your harassing creditors.
STEP #3: File your chapter 7 bankruptcy or chapter 13 bankruptcy case to legally eliminate your eligible debts and get a fresh start! Declaring bankruptcy prevents most creditors from ever bothering you again.
Chapter 7 Cost For Bankruptcy
There is a mandatory $335 filing fee for all Arizona Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing.
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Cost For Filers in Arizona
★ Our Chapter Bankruptcy lawyers, for most Arizona Chapter 13 cases, can file your case for only $250.00 in legal fees, plus the $310.00 Arizona bankruptcy court filling fee, for a total of $560.00. The remainder of the Arizona chapter 13 bankruptcy fees can usually be paid through your Chapter 13 Plan. Chapter 13 bankruptcy payment plans are dependent upon your disposable income. Chapter 13 payments can be as low as $75.00 a month, depending on your assets, income, and expenses.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people in Arizona file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
BEGIN FILING FOR $0 DOWN
Getting a fresh financial start and wiping out debt begins with a FREE CONSULTATION and debt evaluation with our experienced Arizona Bankruptcy attorney. Chapter Bankruptcy Lawyers offers expert legal representation and $0 down to file your bankruptcy.
• Chapter 7 Bankruptcy • Chapter 13 Bankruptcy • Eliminate Debt with $0 Down • Free Debt Evaluation • Experienced, Trusted Attorney
After evaluating your debt, our attorney will recommend the best means by which to wipe out your debt. Next, upon qualifying for our program, you pay $0 down for legal fees. A payment arrangement is agreed upon in order to make low monthly payments for post-filing costs.