Chapter Bankruptcy Lawyers is located in the Southwest Business Center
TEMPE OFFICE FOR BANKRUPTCY
4500 S Lakeshore Drive Suite 300 Tempe, AZ 85282
Getting You a Fresh Financial Start in Tempe, Arizona
Bankruptcy Practice Areas for Our Tempe Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Avoid wage garnishment and put a stop to payroll attachments.
- Stop repossession of vehicles or other property.
- Save your home and put a halt to a foreclosure.
- Stop collection actions and lawsuits.
- Get your utilities turned back on.
At the first sign of financial trouble, do not hesitate, please call our Tempe bankruptcy law office for a free case evaluation. Let our experienced team help you get out from under the mountain of debt and find a fresh start. Our Tempe debt relief attorneys will petition the bankruptcy court to discharge some, if not all of your debts, or protect you so that you can consolidate debts and get a reasonable plan to pay them off.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people in Arizona file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
BEGIN FILING FOR $0 DOWN
Getting a fresh financial start and wiping out debt begins with a FREE CONSULTATION and debt evaluation with our experienced Arizona Bankruptcy attorney. Chapter Bankruptcy Lawyers offers expert legal representation and $0 down to file your bankruptcy. Tempe Office for bankruptcy filings in the East Valley of Phoenix.
• Chapter 7 Bankruptcy • Chapter 13 Bankruptcy • Eliminate Debt with $0 Down • Free Debt Evaluation • Experienced, Trusted Attorney in Tempe Office
After evaluating your debt, our Tempe office bankruptcy attorney will recommend the best means by which to wipe out your debt. Next, upon qualifying for our program, you pay $0 down for legal fees. A payment arrangement is agreed upon in order to make low monthly payments for post-filing costs.